DO NOT WEEP FOR ME

If you could only see me now
You'd never shed a tear;
If you could only listen to
The melodies I hear,
You'd never wish for my return,
You'd never ask God, "Why?"
For there's no pain or sorrow here,
No tears to dim the eye.
Just lasting peace and perfect joy
Unlike I've ever known ~
And oh the glory I have seen
As I look to Heaven's throne.
For there is Christ, my Lord and King,
With arms outstretched to me;
Who says, "My child I'm glad you're home,
I've waited patiently.
Now He enfolds me in His love,
I worship at His feet.
Oh glorious amazing grace
Flows from his mercy-seat.
So do not mourn or weep for me ~
Please do not despair;
For with the joy God fills my heart
There's nothing to compare.
I'll wait for God to call you home
And one day we will be
Together never more to part
For all eternity.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com