A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD

Try to count all the stars in the sky
Or the endless grains of sand.
See if you can hold the vast oceans
In the palm of your own hand.

Try as you may it cannot be done.
It's impossible to do.
And you will never comprehend
The depth of My love for you.

You too often worry over things
I will always take care of.
I have promised to provide your needs
From My rich storehouse above.

Where I guide I will always provide
There is nothing you will lack.
I will always hear and answer prayer.
I will never turn My back.

Leave all of your worries and your cares
In My trust and you will see
That in My time I will handle them.
You must place your faith in Me.

Now I am your Heavenly Father;
I watch everything you do.
I've watched you crawl; now, get up, stand tall,
For I want to walk with you.

Release all your fear, my child, draw near
Take hope and let your doubts flee.
Hold tightly my hand, I have a plan
I will bless and prosper thee.

I send these thoughts with all My love.
My Name is signed in red.
Your every need I will exceed
By My grace unlimited.

Eternally,
Your Heavenly Father



Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com