WE CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY - Birthday Poem

We have but one day of the year
To celebrate your birth,
The day that you were sent by God
To bless us here on earth.

And I join along with others
Who want to say to you
That I hope your birthday's special
And filled with blessings, too.

Not just this day but everyday
Throughout the coming year
I pray God grants your hopes and dreams
And answers ev'ry prayer.

I pray God gives you health and strength
And joy for each new day,
That He places rainbows in your sky
When storm clouds come your way.

Your life has been a gift to me,
And I would like to say,
"I wish you joy and happiness
On this your special day."


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com