CHRISTMAS TREASURE - Friendship Poem

Not gaily wrapped presents
Placed under a tree,
Nor carolers singing
Joyfully to me.
Not bright lights and tinsel,
Though lovely they be,
Means the most
At Christmas to me.
The Christmas treasure
That's dear to my heart
Is the gift of your friendship
And the joy it imparts.
For God's truly blessed me
By giving to me
A gift that is priceless
A treasure, you see.
And I thank God daily
For a blessing like you
And pray God will bless you
In all that you do.
May God give you this Christmas
And all the year through
A special anointing
In all that you do.
May your family be blessed
May God's presence be near
Not only at Christmas
But throughout the New Year.
May the joy of the season
Remain in your heart
And God's peace found in Jesus
Never depart.
Merry Christmas to you,
My message in sum,
A reminder to you
THE BEST'S YET TO COME!


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com