REMEMBER MY PROMISE

When the way that you travel
Seems all uphill,
That is the time, my child,
To pray and be still.

And remember that I am
Close by your side;
I never will leave you,
Your way I will guide.

I will be your strong shelter
When storms surround;
When winds blow the strongest,
My grace there abounds.

When the darkness o'er shadows,
You feel alone,
My strong arms will hold you,
My light will be shone.

Just remember my promise,
My plan's to bless
Your life through hard trials,
My Word does confess.

For your future is secure,
You nev'r I'll leave;
I'll be with you always;
Just trust and believe.


"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'" (Jeremiah 29:11


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com