A MIRACLE TO SEE

"Show me a miracle;
Just one let me see.
Show me a miracle,"
He said skeptically.

I held up a mirror,
"Now what do you see?
Here's the greatest mir'cle
That ever could be."

"And just what do you mean?
He said, "All I see
Reflecting back clearly's
An image of me."

I prayed as I answered,
"That mir'cle is you,
For God made you special;
So much you can do.

"He uniquely made you
Of perfect design.
Another one like you
No one will e'er find.

"And you can move mountains
Or walk on the sea.
For God can work through you
Miraculously."

The boy pondered deeply
The words that I said,
And understood clearly
As he bowed his head.

"Dear Father," he then prayed,
"I desire to be
Your perfect reflection,
A Mir'cle to see."


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com