A CHANNEL OF GOD'S GRACE

Father, early in the morning I arise to seek Your face,
To dip my cup in reservoirs of Your amazing grace;
I will drink until your mercy fills my heart to overflow
And spills onto some wanting soul who craves Your love to know.

There are many dry and thirsty, who are parched from need of Thee,
Who yearn for Living Water, a cool drink from Love's mercy.
So fill me, Lord, up to the brim, let Your waters spill o'er me,
Flooding some arid, sin-dried soul, I ask so prayerfully.

Lord, please make my life a channel of Your mercy and Your grace
To let Your hope flow through my life as each new day I face.
And may others drink Your water that will daily flow through me,
Creating an oasis that will quench eternally.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com