TREASURED MOMENTS (Prayer)

As I arise to greet the sun,
Before my day has e'er begun...
I find a quiet place to pray,
To seek God's guidance for my day.

For it's through prayer God speaks to me,
And through His Word He helps me see
How great His love and rich His grace...
Supplied for each new day I face.

It's there I find my strength renewed
As I spend time in solitude.
Alone with God, I feel embraced,
Forgiveness found - my sins erased.

As I spend time with God in prayer,
His miracles begin right there.
Mountains crumble into the sea,
Forev'r removed, no more to be.

Rich fellowship with God alone
Oft draws me to my Father's Throne,
Where unseen arms embrace me there
In treasured moments that we share.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com