WHO WILL OTHERS SEE IN ME?

Just who will others see in me?
Will they see Christ in me dwell?
For everyday my actions speak
And my words so loudly tell.

Do they hear words gently spoken?
Do they find someone who cares?
Do I help to bear their burdens -
Lift them up in all my prayers?

Does my heart pour out forgiveness
Just as Christ would have me do?
Am I balm to one who's hurting,
Or God's arms that comfort, too?

I am to be Christ's hands and feet,
A servant to others be;
And I must be ever mindful
Of the Christ they see in me.

I want to be God's candle
As He lives His life through mine;
So I must strive to be like Him
That His light through me will shine.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com