THANKFUL FROM A TO Z

I'm thankful, Lord, from A to Z
For blessing me abundantly.
You're Always there where'er I go,
Beside me in the valleys low,

Comforting me through stormy gale,
Directing over hill and dale,
Encouraging me when I'm weak,
Forgiving when Your grace I seek,

Giving me strength for ev'ry task,
And Hearing each request I ask,
For Joy within my heart You give,
Keeping me safe each day I live,

For Loving me immeasur'bly,
And Mending every hurt in me,
For Never leaving me alone,
For Overflowing grace You've shown,

Your Promises that never fail,
Quieting waves o’er which I sail,
For Rest beneath my heavy load,
And Strength to walk the narrow road,

For Teaching me to trust in You,
Unlimited grace and mercy, too,
Victory o'er each trial I face,
Willingly dying in my place,

X-tending arms to embrace me
While walking with me so closely,
Yourself a gift no words can tell,
For Zion where with You I'll dwell.

So thankful Lord from A to Z
For all Your blessings given me.
A grateful heart for all my days
I lift to You with heartfelt praise.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com