MY DAILY PRAYER

With the rising of newborn sun,
Before my day has e’er begun,
I bow my head in quiet prayer
And feel Your presence with me there.

I pray that You will live through me,
That others will see Christ in me,
That they may feast on Living Bread
And by Your Word be richly fed.

Lord, through an act of kindness done
May it point others to Your Son;
When they’re in need, to just be there
To let them know how much You care.

Let everything I do and say
Bring glory to Your Name today
That someone who is lost in sin
Find forgiveness and peace within.

So, from my cup, Lord, let me pour
Every drop till there’s no more
To quench the thirst of some lost soul,
That they find You and be made whole.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com