MY HOME RENEWED (Redeemed)

A gentle knock came at my door,
It was the Godhead Three.
The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
Had come to live with me.

I said, "My house is such a mess,
But You may come inside,
For it has been so lonely here
I really must confide."

They came inside and looked around
At clutter everywhere.
Closets were piled with guilt and shame
That I had hidden there.

They said, "We will do the cleaning,
And make the repairs, too,
Illuminate your home within
And make it all anew."

They set to work to clean my home,
Removed my guilty stains.
They washed away my sinful past
So naught of it remains.

The Godhead Three who live in me
Have made my house brand new.
Restored, made clean, I've been redeemed.
They'll do the same for you.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com