FULLY ALIVE IN 2005

Fully alive in 2005,
Wholly committed to Thee.
Living by grace, each new day I'll face,
Embracing Your plan for me.

With renewed hope, each day I will cope
With strength for each battle I'll face.
I know where You lead You'll always precede
And guide me with Your love and grace.

In 2005 I'm fully alive,
Saved by Your Son, I'm redeemed!
Undeniably blessed, I must confess,
Much more than I've ever dreamed.

No fear of tomorrow, its pain or sorrow,
Knowing that You walk with me.
In faith I will stand while holding Your hand,
Trusting the best will yet be.

Your perfect will I want to fulfill,
Anointed with power to be
Fully alive in 2005
That others may see Christ in me.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com