DARE TO DO MORE IN 2004

So much more in 2004
Oh, Lord, I must dare to do
If I'm to make a difference
And touch other lives for You.

More love to show to others if,
Lord, I am to be Your hands
To embrace a hurting brother
Or to help the weak to stand.

More forgiveness for another,
And all bitterness erase.
Extend Your love and mercy, Lord,
So that others feel Your grace.

More of all You have given me
To share with those who're in need.
More time to pray for others, Lord,
And to daily intercede.

May I take more time to listen
As I kneel on holy ground;
Surrender every part of me
That your grace in me abound.

In 2004 I'll do more
Just to help the world to see
That one can make a difference
As You live Your life through me.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com