WHAT CAN I DO?

My eyes were opened
And I could see
A lost world,
Lord, in need of Thee.

Vast multitudes
Seeking to find
Life's answers
And true peace of mind.

Souls stumbling
In dark of night,
Crying for
The want of light.

And so I asked,
"What can I do
To lead lost souls,
Lord, home to You?"

"While some can go
To share my Word,"
God said, "Just give
So My message is heard."

Many will go
To a distant land;
You'll partner with them
Hand in hand.

"Bring the full tithe
And watch as I
Your gift will take
And multiply.

"Just give your best,
Watch what I'll do,
Lost souls will find
My Son through you.

"My light will shine,
The blind will see
And find their Way
Back home to Me."


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com