MY CUP OF THANKFULNESS O'ERFLOWS

My cup of thankfulness o'erflows
With praise and gratitude
For the bounty of God's goodness,
For blessings multitude.

For the golden glow of sunshine
Against the harvest sky
As autumn leaves dance in the breeze
Painting the mountains high.

For acres of sweet golden grain
That stretch across the land.
For strength to stand amidst the storm
Sheltered within God's hand.

For harvest rain that falls on earth
To bathe the earthly sod.
For praying saints whose incense rise
Before the throne of God.

My cup of thankfulness o'erflows
And spills out to my King;
As long as life will give me breath,
His song of praise I'll sing.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com