CHOSEN

Amazing to know I was chosen
To witness and bear fruit for Thee;
That You-the God of the universe-
In me a great harvest would see.

Love flowing through each healthy branch
Connected to Your Son Divine,
When watered with grace and forgiveness,
Will produce much fruit on Your vine.

As a gard'ner cares for his vineyard,
You prune every branch to bear more,
And await the day of the harvest
To gather the fruit each branch bore.

Lord, may I submit to Your wisdom,
Surrender to Your pruning sheers,
Knowing, in turn, I will bear much fruit,
As my earnest prayer Jesus hears.


"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other" (John 15:16-17).


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com