PATH TO PERFECT REST

If God can walk the galaxies,
Make highways in the sky,
And chart an unseen path in space
For little birds to fly...

If God creates beneath the sea
A trail for fish to swim,
To make a road for me to trod
Is not too hard for Him.

Although I may not see the way
When darkness clouds my view,
I know the One who leadeth me
And what my God will do.

A roadway He is making me
To blessings yet to be,
And though my path be clouded now,
Through eyes of faith I see.

I take hold of His loving hand
And patiently trust Him.
I walk by faith and not by sight,
Although my way is dim.

For never has He failed to lead
But to a higher way,
And I can trust Him as I walk
Beside Him every day.

So daily I will place my trust
In God, who knows what's best,
Confident He will lead me down
His path to perfect rest.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com