LET ME SING PRAISES

Loosen my tongue to offer praise,
My pen to e'er proclaim,
The glories of our wondrous Lord,
The power of Your Name.

Lend me the parchment of the sky
A scroll from star to star,
That I might evermore declare
The wonder that You are.

Fill my pen with endless ink
That drains the great seas dry;
Forever let my praises be
Inscribed on endless sky.

Though earth and sky cannot contain,
No tongue can e're proclaim,
The honor, glory, majesty,
That's worthy of Your Name.

Allow me still to do my part
Or rocks will shout for joy;
Enlist me in your service, Lord,
My tongue and pen employ.

May I join the little birds
That daily sing your praise;
Uplift and glorify You, Lord,
For never-ending days.


Copyrighted by Linda J. Stevenson.
For permission to use, please contact: Ljstevenson1@juno.com

FAMILY MUSIC RESOURCES: www.MaryRiceHopkins.com